- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans Artichoke hearts in water, drained and halved
- 1 medium Yellow onion, coarsely chopped
- 3T + 2t The Olive Grove’s Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil, divided
- 2t The Olive Grove’s Italian Table Blend, divided
- 1/4C Parmesan cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place chicken in the middle and drizzle with 2t of olive oil and 1t of the Italian Table blend. Sprinkle the cheese over the chicken. In a large bowl, combine artichoke hearts, onion, remaining olive oil and Italian Table Blend and mix. Arrange around the chicken.
Bake about 20-25 minutes until chicken is done in the middle.
Serve chicken over the artichoke mixture. Or, serve both over a bed of pasta with the Milanese Gremolata olive oil as your sauce.