- 4 Baby back rib racks
- 2 C + 4 oz Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 C The Olive Grove’s Traditional 18 Year Style or Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 C Worcestershire sauce
- 2 T Garlic powder, plus extra for seasoning meat
- 2 T Onion powder, plus extra for seasoning meat
- 1 t Red peppers, diced
- 2 t Liquid smoke
Pat dry the ribs with a paper towel then season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to taste. Put ribs in oven at 210 degrees for 8 hours.
Mix the BBQ sauce, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper and liquid smoke in a bowl.
During the last 2 hours of cooking, brush the ribs with the sauce every 30 minutes.