- 4 (6 oz) Pork chops, bone-in
- 2 T + 2 t The Olive Grove’s Grapeseed Oil
- 1/4 C Yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 C The Olive Grove’s Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 C Cherries, frozen, chopped
- 1/4 C Chicken broth
- 3 T Cold butter, cut into cubes
- 1/2 t Salt, plus extra to taste
- 1/2 t Freshly ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
Heat 2 T of oil in a large skillet over medium. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring for 2 minutes. Stir in vinegar; cook for 30 seconds. Add cherries and broth. Cook over high heat until liquid is thick and slightly syrupy, 5 to 7 minutes. Whisk in butter, 1/2 t salt and 1/2 t pepper. Transfer half of glaze to a separate bowl. Coat chops with remaining oil and season with salt and pepper. Brush chops with cherry glaze. Preheat grill to high and grill chops for 5 minutes per side or until cooked through. Let chops sit for 5 minutes, then serve.
Makes 4 servings.