- 1 lb Red potatoes, quartered
- 3 T The Olive Grove’s Ultra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil (such as, Picual, Manzanillo, or Leccino)
- 1 t Salt
- 1/4 t Black pepper
- 1 lb Asparagus, trimmed
- 1 – 14.5oz can Chicken broth
- 1 C The Olive Grove’s 18-Yr Balsamic Vinegar (or your favorite flavor)
- 1 1/2 lb Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Heat oven to 400. Place potatoes in a roasting pan. Add the oil, salt and pepper and toss. Roast for 30 minutes shaking the pan once. Add the asparagus to the pan and toss. Roast until asparagus is tender, 12-15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a sauce pan, bring the broth and balsamic to a boil. Add the chicken, simmer for 1 minute. Cover, remove from heat and set aside until cooked through, about 15 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a cutting board. Return the liquid to medium-high heat and simmer until reduced to about 2/3 cup, about 15 minutes. Slice the chicken. Divide the ingredients among plates and drizzle with the balsamic mixture.
Makes 4 servings.