(The Olive Grove’s modified version from April Bloomfield)
- 6 large Hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp The Olive Grove’s Champagne Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Creme fraiche
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Sea Salt to taste
- 2 strips Bacon, fried, crispy and chopped
- The Olive Grove’s Chipotle Olive Oil to taste (optional)
- Cayenne pepper (optional)
Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Scoop the yolks into the small bowl of a food processor. Add the mayonnaise and blend until smooth, then add vinegar, creme fraiche and mustard and blend again. Season with salt to taste.
Chill yolk mixture and egg whites for 30 minutes. Spoon an equal amount of yolk mixture into each. Sprinkle each with bacon.
For extra flavor, drizzle with Chipotle olive oil or dust with cayenne pepper. Highly recommended!!!!