- 8 cups Baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 Red onion, medium, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 can (11 oz.) Mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 1/2 cups Dried cranberries
- 1 Cup Honey roasted sliced Almonds, Pecans or Walnuts
- 1 Cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 Cup The Olive Grove’s Lemon or Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup The Olive Grove’s Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar
Place servings of spinach onto each salad plate. Top with red onion, mandarin oranges, cranberries, almonds and feta cheese. Drizzle oil and balsamic over each salad and serve.
Makes 6 servings.