- 1 1/2lbs Skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 T Italian, flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 t Fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 t Dried sage
- 2 t Fresh rosemary, minced
- 1/4 C The Olive Grove’s Garlic Evoo
- 1/2 C The Olive Grove’s 18-Yr Aged or Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper
In a blender combine the parsley, thyme, sage, rosemary, oil, balsamic, salt and pepper. Blend together. Pour marinade over the chicken, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 48 hours.
Preheat grill to medium high heat, or set oven to broil. Grill or broil about 6 to 7 minutes per side, or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside.