- 1 to 1-1/4 lb Skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp The Olive Grove’s Grapeseed oil
- 2/3 c The Olive Grove’s Orzo
- 1/2 c The Olive Grove’s drained, pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 – 14 oz can Chicken broth
- 1/2 Lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp The Olive Grove’s Lemon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Dried Greek seasoning
- Fresh snipped oregano (optional)
- Hot chicken broth (optional)
Preheat oven to 400. In a 4-quart Dutch oven, brown chicken in grapeseed oil over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, turning once. Stir in orzo, olives, broth, lemon wedges, lemon olive oil, Greek seasoning and salt and pepper. Cover; bake for 35 minutes or until chicken is tender and cooked through.
Serve in shallow bowls with additional broth, if desired. Top with oregano. Makes 4 servings.