(The Olive Grove’s modified version from April Bloomfield)
- 1/3 C The Olive Grove’s Ultra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Tuscan Herb or Basil olive oil
- 1/3 C Fresh basil leaves, packed
- 1 Shallot, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 Small honeydew or cantaloupe
- 6 balls Mini mozzarella (water packed)
- 6 slices Italian prosciutto
- Wooden skewers
To make dressing, combine olive oil, basil, shallot and salt in a blender. Pulse until ingredients are finely chopped and combined. Add pepper to taste.
Peel and seed melon and cut into several large chunks. Cut prosciutto slices in half lengthwise.
To assemble skewers, place 1 piece of melon, followed by 1 piece of prosciutto (fold several times before skewering), 1 mozzarella ball, another piece of prosciutto, and a last piece of melon.
Place skewers on a platter and drizzle dressing over. Serve immediately.