- 16oz Chicken sausage cooked, cut into 2-inch pieces (I love Apple Chicken Sausage for this recipe)
- 2 medium Sweet Potatos, peeled and cut into 1″ thick pieces (Tip: you can often times find them peeled and cut in your local supermarket)
- 1lb Brussels Sprouts, halved (can substitute 1 bag of shaved Brussels sprouts)
- 1/4C + 3T The Olive Grove’s Blood Orange Olive Oil, divided
- 2T The Olive Grove’s Espresso, Cinnamon Pear or Fig Balsamic Vinegar, divided
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. In a medium bowl, toss together the sweet potatoes, 3T Blood Orange Olive Oil and 1T Balsamic Vinegar. Place onto the baking sheet in an even layer and bake for 20 minutes.
In the meantime, in a medium bowl, toss together the Brussels sprouts and remaining Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar. Once the sweet potatoes have baked, arrange the chicken sausage and Brussels sprouts around the potatoes on the baking sheet and bake an additional 15-20 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper and serve.