This comes from our customer Roberta S., who enjoyed it so much she wanted to share.
- 9oz Fresh Spinach
- ½ C Carrots, sliced
- ½ C Red Onion, chopped
- 1 C Grape Tomatoes
- ½ C Feta Cheese
- 1/3 C Craisins
- 1 C Fresh Basil
- 1 Pkg Cheese Tortellini, cooked
- 1 C Pecans
- 1/8 C The Olive Grove’s Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 C The Olive Grove’s Basil Olive Oil
- 1/8 C The Olive Grove’s Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 C Sugar
- 1/3 C The Olive Grove’s Champagne Vinegar
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
To caramelize pecans, place pecans in a shallow bowl and cover with the balsamic. Preheat oven to 325 and bake 9-10 minutes.
Put sugar in a large mixing bowl and pour in olive oil, balsamic and champagne vinegar and whisk until blended. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Toss all salad ingredients in a large bowl and add the desired amount of dressing. Makes 4 dinner servings or 8-10 side servings.
**You can also put the Pomegranate Balsamic and Basil Olive Oil in a saucepan on low heat for about 5 minutes to warm, then drizzle over your pork tenderloin, chicken or beef right before it’s served.**