- 8oz Kale, or Spring Mix Lettuce
- 2 small Apples, sliced (I prefer a sweet apple, fuji or gala)
- 1/2 C Pecans, halved
- 1/2 C Dried cranberries
- 1/2 C Gorgonzola cheese, crumbles
- 8 slices Bacon, cooked and diced
- 1/2 C The Olive Grove’s Lemon Olive Oil
- 1/3 C The Olive Grove’s Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 t Dijon mustard
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and toast pecans on a baking sheet for 5 minutes. Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until blended well. In a large serving bowl, mix lettuce, apples, pecans, cranberries, cheese, and bacon. Pour dressing over salad and toss. Serve immediately.
*If making ahead, add the apples and dressing just before serving.
Add chicken breast to this salad for a wonderful main dish!