Wonderful recipe for a cocktail party! Small, bite-sized food perfect to walk around and mingle with!
- 1C Red, seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1/3t Sea Salt
- 2T Green onion, finely chopped
- 1T The Olive Grove’s Traditional 18-Year Style Balsamic Vinegar
- 2T The Olive Grove’s Super Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil, such as, Arbosana, Coratina, or Hojiblanca
- 1t Rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 6 grinds of Fresh ground black pepper
- 30 Mini phyllo shells, pre-made
- 6oz Brie cheese, rind removed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the grapes and salt into a food processor and pulse until grapes are coarsely chopped. Transfer to a strainer and let sit for about 5-10 minutes. In a bowl, mix the green onions, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, rosemary, garlic, pepper and strained grapes together. Let sit to marry the flavors together for at least 15 minutes.
To assemble, lay the 30 shells onto a cookie sheet and place about 1/2 t of brie in each cup, and about 1/2 to 1t of the grape salsa. Bake for about 5 minutes, until the cheese melts. Serve immediately.