- About 5-6 Roma tomatoes, chopped (I prefer Roma tomatoes as they have less water content)
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2T + 1/4C The Olive Grove’s Basil flavored Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 1/2lb The Olive Grove’s Spaghetti, cooked
- 1/4C Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2C Fresh basil, slivered
Combine tomatoes, garlic, 1T olive oil, salt and pepper in a medium bowl and mix well. Let sit while you cook the pasta.
Heat 1T olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the bruschetta mixture and cook until the garlic starts to get fragrant; no longer than 2 minutes. Add the pasta to the bruschetta mixture and add 1/4C olive oil, Parmesan cheese and mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Top with basil and serve!
*Optional – add grilled chicken breast to your Bruschetta Pasta