- 2C Jasmine rice, cooked
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 to 3T The Olive Grove’s Southwest Seasoning Blend
- 1/4C +2T The Olive Grove’s Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 1/4C Cilantro, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 3/4C Bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2C Red onion, diced
- 1/2C Corn
- 1/2C Black beans
- 1C Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- Sour cream (optional)
Cook Jasmine rice according to package.
In a medium bowl, mix 2T Persian Lime olive oil with the Southwest blend. Add in the chicken and make sure it is well coated. Cover and allow to marinade for at least 15 minutes.
Heat a grill or pan on medium-high heat and cook the chicken for 5 minutes on each side. Remove from the heat and set aside.
While the Jasmine rice is done and still warm, add in 1/4C Persian lime olive oil, cilantro and salt, and mix together.
Spoon the rice into bowls and top with peppers, onion, corn, beans, lettuce, and avocado. Place chicken on top and top with sour cream. Enjoy!