- 4-6 C Leaf lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2lb Bacon, cooked and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 4 Hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 small Red onion, chopped
- 1 Avocado, pitted and chopped
- 1C Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1C Blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4C The Olive Grove’s Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1/4C Greek yogurt
- 1 Avocado, chopped
- 2T Lime juice
- 1t Dijon mustard
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2t Flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2t Thyme, dried
Place lettuce into a large bowl. Add the bacon, eggs, onion, avocado, tomatoes and blue cheese to the salad.
To make the dressing, pour the olive oil, yogurt, avocado, lime juice and mustard in a blender and puree until blended. Add the garlic, parsley and thyme to the blender and blend again until it’s completely smooth. Pour over the salad and serve immediately.
The dressing will keep in the fridge for up to 2 days in an airtight container.
**Add chopped chicken to make this a full meal