- 1/4C The Olive Grove’s Mushroom Sage Olive Oil, divided
- 4oz Pancetta, diced (you can find diced pancetta in most grocery stores)
- 8oz Butternut squash, cubed into 1/2-inch pieces (look for the squash already cubed in the produce section)
- 2C Kale, chopped
- 1/2 lb The Olive Grove’s Orecchiette pasta
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toss the Pancetta and butternut squash with 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium-sized bowl and evenly spread onto a baking sheet. Roast for 30 minutes. Pull the baking sheet out and stir in the kale, and place back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
Boil the orecchiette in a large pot of salted water until al dente, about 9 minutes. Drain and add back to pot. Pour the sheet pan ingredients and remaining olive oil into the pot and blend together. Add in cheese, salt and pepper, stir and enjoy!