**The flatbreads I use are 13″ x 5″. Please note the ingredient quantities are for that size. If you use a different size, the quantities will need to be adjusted. Basically, just cover the flatbread with all the ingredients below…you won’t be disappointed!
- 2 Flatbreads (I use StoneFire brand, but use whatever you prefer or find)
- 2T The Olive Grove’s Bacon flavored Olive Oil
- 8oz Mozzarella, sliced, OR Fontina, sliced, OR Ricotta, OR Mascarpone (we’ve had this recipe with every cheese and it’s honestly delicious with any of them. My favorite is a combination of Mascarpone and sliced mozzarella)
- 2 Peaches, thinly sliced
- 4oz Prosciutto, sliced into small bite sized pieces
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2C Arugula, chopped (optional)
- 1/4C The Olive Grove’s Fig Balsamic Vinegar
Preheat oven to 425. Place both flatbreads onto a baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil. Place cheese on top of the flatbreads, followed by peaches and prosciutto. Season with black pepper. Bake in the oven for about 7-8 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the cheese has melted. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Top with arugula and drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Enjoy!