- 1/4C The Olive Grove’s Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 2T The Olive Grove’s Key West Citrus Seasoning Blend
- 1lb Tilapia fillets, cut into chunks
- 6 Tortillas
- Jasmine rice, cooked according to package
- Tomatoes, diced
- Red cabbage, chopped
- Cilantro, chopped
- Sour cream
- The Olive Grove’s Persian Lime Olive Oil (for drizzling on rice)
- Sea salt to taste (on rice)
In a large gallon size baggie, toss the tilapia fillets, olive oil and seasoning blend until well coated. Place in the refrigerator up to 8 hours, but a minimum of 30 minutes. Once you take out of the refrigerator, let it sit and come to room temperature, about 20-30 minutes.
Preheat a large skillet to medium heat and add 1T of olive oil to the pan. Remove fish from marinade and cook about 8-10 minutes, turning once, or until cooked through.
Drizzle your cooked rice with the Persian Lime olive oil. I do this to my taste, about 1T per serving of cooked rice.
Assemble tacos with fish, rice, tomatoes, cabbage, cilantro and sour cream.