- 1lb Boneless chicken breast, diced into chunks
- 1/4C Fresh lemon juice
- 1/4C The Olive Grove’s Rosemary flavored Olive Oil
- 2T The Olive Grove’s Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar
- 1T Paprika or Smoked Paprika
- 1T Fresh dill
- 1T Fresh oregano
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2t Sea Salt
- 1t Black pepper
- 2 Red peppers, cut into large chunks
- 1 small Zucchini, sliced into 1/4 inch thick rounds
- 1 small Eggplant, sliced into 1/4 inch thick rounds
- 1C Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6-8 Skewers
- For serving: Tzatziki, Feta cheese and warmed Pita bread.
In a medium sized bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, paprika, dill, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper, and mix well. Add the chicken to a gallon sized baggie and pour half of the marinade over the chicken, toss well, until the chicken is evenly coated. Place in the fridge to marinade, ideally a couple of hours, but all day works well, too.
Add the veggies to a bowl and toss with the remaining marinade. Set aside.
Preheat grill to medium high heat. Thread the chicken onto skewers. Grill chicken for 3-4 minutes per side. While the chicken is grilling, put the veggies in a grill pan or basket and grill for about 5 minutes, flipping occasionally. You may also cook the veggies on the stove.
Divvy the skewers and veggies onto plates and sprinkle with feta cheese and serve with warm pita bread and tzatziki.