- 6 slices Ciabatta or Sourdough
- 1 1/2 C Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, thinly sliced
- The Olive Grove’s Toomey Seasoning Blend, to taste
- 1/4 C The Olive Grove’s Tuscan Herb or Basil Olive Oil, divided
- 2 balls Burrata cheese
- 1/4 C The Olive Grove’s Pesto alla Genovese, or your favorite Pesto
Lightly drizzle olive oil on each slice of bread (about 1/2 tsp depending on the size of the slice). Bake at 350 for 5-6 minutes, or in a toaster oven, or grill on indirect heat until bread is toasty.
Place tomatoes and garlic in a small bowl with 2T olive oil and Toomey’s seasoning to taste. Let sit and marinade at least 15 minutes before serving.
On a serving platter, plate the grilled bread, balls of burrata, pesto and tomatoes all separately. Lightly drizzle olive oil over the plated food and put out for serving. To assemble: Spread cheese on the bread, and top with pesto and tomatoes. Enjoy!