For the Salad
- 3 C Butternut squash, cut into 1-inch cubes (you can often find them already cubed in the produce section)
- 12oz Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 1/3 Red onion, sliced
- 1 T The Olive Grove’s Rosemary Olive Oil
- Sea salt and Black pepper
- 3 C Kale, chopped
- 1 large Honeycrisp apple, chopped
- 1/2 C Dried cranberries
- 1/2 C Pumpkin seeds
- 4oz Goat cheese, crumbled
For the Dressing:
- 1/3 C The Olive Grove’s Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1 T Fresh lemon juice
- 3 T The Olive Grove’s Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 t Dijon mustard
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- Sea salt and Black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine butternut squash, Brussels sprouts and red onion and toss with 1 T olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread evenly on a baking sheet and roast for 35-40 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool to room temperature.
While the vegetables are cooling, make the dressing. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, mustard and garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste.
In a large bowl, combine the roasted vegetables, kale, apple, cranberries, pumpkin seeds and goat cheese. Drizzle with dressing, mix well and serve.