This recipe is for a 12″ pizza crust. Ingredient quantities will need to be adjusted if using a different size. As long as you just cover the crust with as much of the following ingredients you like, you’ll be happy!
- 1 Pizza Crust (store bought, make your own – your choice)
- 1/4C Ricotta Cheese
- 1-2T The Olive Grove’s Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1 Apple, thinly sliced
- 2oz Prosciutto, cut into small bite sized pieces
- 1/2 C Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2T Honey
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lay your pizza crust on a pizza baking pan and drizzle the crust with the olive oil. Spread the ricotta cheese over the top, and add the apples and prosciutto. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Drizzle the top of the pizza with honey. Bake for 12-15 minutes until cheese begins to brown on the edges. Add salt and pepper to taste and Enjoy!