Great dish to make ahead, so you can enjoy your company and eat when you’re ready!
- 3/4C The Olive Grove’s Orzo, uncooked
- 1/4t Lemon rind, grated
- 3T Fresh lemon juice
- 1T The Olive Grove’s Lemon Olive Oil
- 1/2t Kosher salt
- 1/2t Garlic, minced
- 1/4t Honey
- 1/8t Freshly ground black pepper
- 1C Shredded skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1/2C English cucumber, diced
- 1/2C Red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3C Green onions, thinly sliced
- 1T Fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2C Goat cheese, crumbled
Cook orzo according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water, and place in a large bowl. While orzo cooks, combine lemon rind and next 6 ingredients (through black pepper), stirring well with a whisk. Drizzle juice mixture over orzo and toss to coat. Add chicken and next 4 ingredients (through dill); toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with cheese.