- 1lb Linguine pasta
- 1/2C + 2T The Olive Grove’s Lemon Olive Oil, divided
- 2 Shallots, diced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1lb Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 15oz cans Artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2t Crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4C Flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese, optional
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook according to package. Drain pasta, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
Meanwhile, in a large, heavy skillet warm 2T lemon olive oil over medium heat. Add the shallots and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Add the shrimp and cook until pink, about 3-4 minutes, depending on size of shrimp. Add the cooked linguine, artichokes, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Toss to combine. Turn off the heat and add 1/2C lemon olive oil, and some of the cooking water to your desired consistency. Add the chopped parsley and Parmesan cheese, and toss to combine. Serve immediately.