This is a hearty, filling breakfast that will keep you full until lunch. My favorite part is there’s no added sugar…just the sweetness from the Balsamic Vinegar!
- 1C Quaker Old-Fashioned Oats
- 1 3/4C Water or Milk
- 1T The Olive Grove’s Vermont Maple Balsamic Vinegar (or Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar)
- 1/2 medium Banana, sliced thinly
- 1/2C Blueberries (or Strawberries, thinly sliced)
- 2T Peanut Butter (optional)
Add the water or milk to a medium pot and heat over medium-high heat until it boils. Add the oats and cook about 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and oatmeal is tender, stirring occasionally.
Add the Balsamic vinegar and stir to combine. Transfer oatmeal to a bowl and top with the bananas, blueberries and peanut butter, and serve!
**Instant microwave oatmeal will work too. Just make sure it’s plain and not flavored**