- 2 Ears of corn, shucked and cleaned
- 1/3C + 2t The Olive Grove’s Cilantro Onion Olive Oil, divided
- 1/2t Chili Powder
- 1/2t Cumin
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 8oz The Olive Grove’s Garganelli Pasta, or your favorite tube pasta
- 2T The Olive Grove’s Pesto alla Genovese, mixed with 2T olive oil (or 1/4C your favorite Pesto)
- 3T The Olive Grove’s White Balsamic
- 1 Red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 Avocado, diced
- 1/2C Goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 Red onion, diced
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1/3C Cilantro, chopped
Preheat grill to high. Drizzle corn with 2t olive oil and sprinkle with chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Place the corn directly on the grill and turn occasionally until corn is charred and cooked, about 15 minutes. Allow corn to cool, then cut the corn from the cob and set aside.
Boil the pasta until al dente. If using our Garganelli, about 7-8 minutes. Once done transfer to a large bowl and mix in remaining olive oil and white balsamic. Add the pesto to the pasta bowl and mix to combine. Add in corn, bell pepper, avocado, goat cheese, red onion and jalapeno. Gently mix together.
Let the pasta sit at least 20 minutes to allow the flavors to blend together. Once you’re ready to serve, toss in cilantro and enjoy!
**If you’re making ahead, add everything except the avocado and cilantro. Store in the fridge, and pull out about 1 hour before ready to serve, then top with avocado and cilantro, and gently mix.