- 1 C The Olive Grove’s Rosemary or Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- 6 T The Olive Grove’s Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- 1 Shallot, large, quartered
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 4 sprigs Oregano, leaves only (or 1 T dried)
- 1/4 C + 1 T Parsley leaves, fresh
- Sea Salt and Ground black pepper
- 3 lbs Russet potatoes, cut lengthwise into wedges
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Put the olive oil, balsamic, shallot, garlic, oregano and parsley in a food processor; add 1t salt and pepper to taste. Puree until mostly smooth.
Toss the potatoes with 1/2 C of the vinaigrette in a large bowl and spread in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet. Reserve remaining vinaigrette. Roast the potatoes until tender and golden, turning occasionally, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Transfer the potatoes to a platter and drizzle with some of the remaining vinaigrette. Season with salt and garnish with the chopped parsley. Serve with the remaining vinaigrette on the side.
Makes 6 servings.