- 2 pints Grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 small Red onion, thinly sliced, cutting each ring into quarters
- 1/4C + 3T The Olive Grove’s Tuscan Herb Olive Oil, divided
- 1t The Olive Grove’s White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1T + 1t Dried Oregano, divided
- 2t The Olive Grove’s Seasonello Herbal Salt, divided
- 1lb Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breasts (I like to pound them out a little to keep them uniform in thickness)
- 1t Black pepper
- 10 oz Mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, 1/4C olive oil, balsamic, garlic, 1T oregano and 1t salt, and mix until blended well and transfer to a serving platter.
Preheat a large skillet (preferably a cast iron skillet) to medium-high heat with 2T olive oil. Season chicken on both sides with 1T olive oil, 1t oregano, 1t salt and pepper. Cook chicken in skillet about 5 minutes and flip. Once flipped, place mozzarella rounds on top of the chicken and cook another 5 minutes, or until cooked through. The thickness of your chicken may change cooking times. Remove from heat and transfer to the tomato platter placing on top of the tomato mixture and serve.