- 1 bunch Asparagus, trimmed and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 1/2 C Israeli Couscous (pearl), uncooked
- 1/2 C Kalamata olives, halved
- 1/2 C Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 C Slivered almonds, toasted (toasted gives this a great boost in flavor)
- 1/2 C Italian parsley, chopped
- 1/4 C Dill, chopped
- 3 Green onions, sliced
- 1/3 C The Olive Grove’s Super Premium Evoo, such as Koroneiki or Frantoio
- 3T Dijon mustard
- 2T The Olive Grove’s IGP Balsamic Vinegar
- 2T Lemon juice
- 1 t Salt
- 1 t Pepper
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil (just enough water to cover the asparagus). Add the asparagus and cook 3-4 minutes until bright green in color. Immediately drain and run cold water over the asparagus, and set aside.
Cook Israeli Couscous according to its package. Once cooked, place in a large bowl.
While Couscous is cooking, make the dressing. Add all dressing ingredients to a small bowl and whisk together. Toss the couscous with the dressing, asparagus, olives, feta, almonds, parsley, dill, and green onions.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve warm or chilled. If serving chilled, you may need to add more olive oil as the couscous will soak up the dressing.