This is a hit! Bright, yet soft and light flavors make this a go-to side for almost any party or dinner table!
- 1 Pint Strawberries, halved (quartered if they’re very large)
- 2 C Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 C Mozzarella balls (I prefer the 1-inch balls, but you can use the petite or large and cut them up)
- 1/4 C Basil, slivered
- 1/4 C The Olive Grove’s Persian Lime Evoo
- 1/8 C The Olive Grove’s Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Combine strawberries, tomatoes, mozzarella and basil in a large bowl. Stir in both olive oil and balsamic. Add salt and pepper to taste, stir, and Enjoy! You can make this ahead and keep refrigerated, however, mix in the mozzarella just before serving.
Variations: Basil Olive Oil with Traditional or Strawberry Balsamic; Blood Orange Olive Oil with Traditional or Strawberry Balsamic