- 3 1/2 lbs Chicken, bone-in, skin-on, thighs and legs
- 1 t Tumeric, ground
- 1/4 C + 3 T The Olive Grove’s Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- 1/2 C The Olive Grove’s White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 1/2 C Castelvetrano green olives, pitted and crushed
- 3 cloves Garlic, finely grated or minced
- 1 C Parsley leaves
- 1 Lemon, squeezed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Heat oven to 450 degrees. Place chicken skin side up on a rimmed baking sheet and toss with turmeric and 3 T olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Pour vinegar over and around chicken and place in the oven. Bake chicken without turning until cooked through and browned all over, about 25 to 30 minutes.
While chicken is baking combine olives, garlic, parsley and remaining 1/4 C olive oil and 2 T water in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
When chicken is cooked, transfer to a serving platter leaving juices and bits stuck to the pan. Pour olive mixture onto the sheet and use a spatula to scrape up the goodness left behind. Let the olive mixture blend with the drippings. Pour the olive mixture over the chicken, give it a squeeze of lemon, and serve.