- 3 1/2 lbs Chicken, bone-in, skin-on, thighs and legs
- 1t Turmeric, ground
- 1/4 C + 3 T The Olive Grove’s Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- 1/2 C The Olive Grove’s White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 1/2 C Green olives, pitted and crushed (a combination of green and Kalamata olives is great, too)
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 C Parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 Lemon, squeezed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Heat oven to 450 degrees. Place chicken in a large bowl and toss with turmeric and 3T olive oil. Place chicken skin side up on a rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Pour vinegar over the chicken and place in the oven. Bake chicken without turning until cooked through and browned all over, about 25 to 30 minutes.
While chicken is baking combine olives, garlic, parsley and remaining olive oil in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
When chicken is cooked, transfer to a serving platter leaving juices and bits stuck to the pan. Pour olive mixture onto the sheet and use a spatula to scrape up the goodness left behind. Let the olive mixture blend with the drippings. Pour olive mixture over the chicken, give it a squeeze of lemon, and serve.