Delicious for your family, leftovers the next day at work, or easily double this recipe for a large group!
- 8oz The Olive Grove’s Torchio pasta, or other corkscrew shaped pasta, cooked
- 1C Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 14oz can Artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2C The Olive Grove’s Pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 3/4C Salami or Pepperoni, sliced and cut into bite size pieces
- 1/4C Red onion, chopped
- 1/4C Basil, slivered
- 3/4C Gouda cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1/4C Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/3C The Olive Grove’s Pesto flavored Olive Oil
- 2T The Olive Grove’s Garlic White Balsamic Vinegar
- The Olive Grove’s Seasonello Herbal Salt to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta about 8 minutes, or until al dente. Once cooked through, drain the pasta and put back into the same warm pot. Add the tomatoes, artichoke, olives, salami, red onion, basil, both cheeses and Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar to the pot and mix together. Season with Salt to taste. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve!
Makes 4 servings