- 4C Cauliflower in small pieces, florets only
- 3C Chicken broth or lightly salted water
- 1/3C Greek yogurt or Sour cream
- 1/4C + 2T The Olive Grove’s Super Premium Evoo (Hojiblanca or Coratina) or your favorite flavored olive oil such as, Tuscan Herb, Garlic, Chipotle, Dill or Basil
- 1/3C + 2T Pecorino Romano, grated
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 2T Chives, fresh, finely minced or snipped
- 2t Sea Salt
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
Place florets, garlic and chicken broth or water in a medium pot to simmer. Simmer for 6 minutes, and drain thoroughly. Place the still hot, drained florets in a large bowl with the Greek yogurt or sour cream, olive oil, Pecorino, salt and pepper.
With a blender, process the ingredients until just pureed or to desired consistency. To finish, sprinkle with additional grated Pecorino, a drizzle of olive oil and chives.