- 12oz The Olive Grove’s Torchio Pasta, or other corkscrew shape
- 1/2lb Sugar snap peas
- 1C Carrots, shredded
- 1 Yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/4C The Olive Grove’s Basil or Dill flavored Olive Oil, plus more for drizzling
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 pint Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 15oz can Artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2t Red pepper flakes
- 1/2C Basil, slivered (if using Dill olive oil use 1/4C Dill, chopped)
- 1/2C Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4oz Mascarpone cheese
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to package. Reserve 1/2C cooking water, then drain the pasta and return to the pot.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the peas, carrots, bell pepper and cook an additional 4 minutes. Add the tomatoes, artichokes, red pepper flakes and 1t salt; cook about 2 minutes. Stir in 1/4C of the reserved cooking water. Pour the vegetable mixture over the pasta. Add the basil, Parmesan and half the mascarpone cheese and toss to combine. Season with salt.
Divide the pasta among bowls, and top with the remaining mascarpone cheese and drizzle with olive oil.