Light & healthy salad that packs the flavor! The Tuscan Herb olive oil and Sicilian Lemon Balsamic vinegar take this salad to a new level!
- 2 C Couscous
- 1 bunch Fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 8 oz. Grape tomatoes, halved
- 6 oz. Feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 T The Olive Grove’s IGP Balsamic Vinegar, White, or Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 C The Olive Grove’s Lemon, Pepperoncino Garlic or Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- Black pepper to taste
Cook couscous according to package instructions. Put aside and allow to cool slightly. Meanwhile, place asparagus in a steamer over 1 inch of boiling water and cover. Cook until tender but still firm, about 2 to 6 minutes. Drain and cool.
Toss the asparagus, tomatoes, and feta with couscous. Add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and black pepper and toss to incorporate.