Who says salads need to be boring! This chickpea salad is filled with a lot of protein and vegetables to keep you full longer.
- 15oz can Chickpeas (Garbanzo beans)
- 1 Bell Pepper, chopped (red, yellow or orange)
- 1 Cucumber, chopped
- 1C Tomatoes, chopped
- 1C The Olive Grove’s Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1C Feta cheese, crumbled (I prefer Athenos crumbled feta)
- 2T The Olive Grove’s Italian Seasoning Blend
- 1/4C The Olive Grove’s Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 3T The Olive Grove’s Garlic White Balsamic Vinegar
In a large serving bowl, combine the chickpeas, bell pepper, cucumber, tomato, olives and feta cheese. In a small bowl, whisk together the seasoning blend, olive oil and balsamic vinegar until well blended. Pour over the chickpea salad and thoroughly combine. Allow to sit at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
Makes 6-8 servings