- 1lb Linguine, broken in half and cooked according to package instructions
- 2T The Olive Grove’s Toasted Sesame Oil
- 3T The Olive Grove’s Super Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil, such as Picual or Arbequina
- 3T Honey
- 3T Soy sauce
- 3T The Olive Grove’s Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4t Cayenne Pepper
- 3 Red Bell Peppers, seeded, thinly sliced
- 3C Sugar snap peas, sliced on bias (diagonally)
- 1 large Red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4C Peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2C Fresh basil, chopped, plus extra for garnish
- 1t Salt
Add cooked pasta to a large bowl. Whisk together Sesame oil, honey, soy sauce, Balsamic vinegar, cayenne pepper and salt in a small bowl. Mix half of the dressing into the pasta.
Heat your Super Premium Evoo in a skillet over medium-high heat and add bell peppers, peas and onions, and saute until just beginning to wilt, about 2 minutes. Do Not Overcook! Remove from heat. Add salt, peanuts and basil. Combine all ingredients with pasta, mixing gently while adding the remaining dressing to coat all the ingredients.
Place on large serving platter, garnish with fresh basil and peanuts. Can serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve at room temperature.
This can be served as a side dish, or as a main dish with chicken, shrimp, or tofu.